We are now accepting entries for a writer’s contest. Submissions must follow all rules to be eligible. The winner will be announced July 31st, 2013. The short story will be published on this blog. Winner will be eligible to submit a book manuscript for consideration and a possible contract with our company.
1. Entries must be original and previously unpublished.
2. Must not be any longer than 10,000 words.
3. Must be 18 years old to enter contest.
4. Must proofread before submitting.
5. Must agree to allow KG Books Publishing to post the short story on this blog.
6. Only one winner.
7. Do not plagiarise anyone’s work. Legal action can be taken against you.
8. Decision of the judges is final.
9. Submission should be considered for all ages. Do not write something that you wouldn’t want a child to read. No Adult themes.
11. Entries must include author, email address, and a Title
12. Must be in English.
13. Only one entry per person.
14. KG Books Publishing is not responsible for lost emails.